In this site we will show you the dangers and precautions you must have before entering and browsing the deep web. In addition to informing you about the types of sites you will find in the deep web if you are a newbie. Warning: However, if you are thinking about logging in, use a powerful and reliable VPN to protect your information. It is not safe to use these hidden links without a VPN in your system.
There are several reasons why we do not publish level 3 links. Because the links change continuously, since some sites close or move to prevent them from closing. This means that a link published today could stop working the next day. Another reason, is because simply posting these onion links can have problems.
On this site you will find several entry points to start looking for onion pages, a good repertoire of all kinds of online communities, several pages of online services or related multimedia content. In fact, if you are going to visit the proposals, it would be advisable that you open this article directly from the Tor browser to make it easier to open them all.
You can find this website with the following words in the search engine: deep web links 2020, onion links 2020, deep websites 2020, dark websites 2020, links tor 2020. However, you came to the right place, on this page it will find all the links updated in June 2020 in the deep web.
What is the deep web?
The deep web is the hidden part of the internet that contains material, information and web pages that are not indexed in any of the existing search engines such Google. So in the hypothetical case that search engines could index the entire content on the web would mean that the deep web would disappear.
If we make an analogy with the movie matrix, we could say that the totality of people who take the blue pill would be the people who only navigate and know what we call the superficial network while the totality of people who would take the red pill are the people who would know the existence of the deep web.
96% of the Internet is not accessible through standard search engines. You can find everything there: child pornography, money laundering, buying narcotics and weapons.
Because the contents of the Deep web links do not appear in Google, Bing, Yahoo?
These methods are what prevent web pages from being indexed by traditional search engines:
- Web Archives: allow users to view archived versions of web pages over time, not indexed by search engines.
- Contextual Web: Pages with different content for different access contexts.
- Dynamic content: Dynamic pages that return a response to a submitted question or access through a form, especially if input elements are used in the open domain as text fields.
- Non-HTML content: textual content in multimedia files, other extensions such as exe, rar, zip, etc.
- Limited access content: these are sites that limit access to your pages in a technical way (for example, using the robot exclusion standard or captcha, which forbids search engines from navigating and creating cached copies.
- Private Web: sites that require registration and login (password-protected resources).
- Software: hidden sites of the superficial web, accessible only with special software like Tor, I2P or other software, for example Tor only allows users to access websites using the .onion server address anonymously by hiding their IP address.
How big is the deep web?
According to data from Wikipedia in the year 2000, superficial Internet had a size of 167 Terabytes, while the deep Web had a size of 7500 Terabytes, which means that the content of the deep web was 45 times greater than the information to which we had access. . That moment. Currently, the University of California at Berkeley estimates that the actual size of the deep network is 91,000 Terabytes.
What can we find in the deep web?
Not all the contents of the deep web are illegal. We can find interesting and diverse content such as:
Files and information stored by the governments of different countries. Organizations that store information. NASA stores information about the scientific investigations it carries out. meteorological data, financial data, directories with information on the witness protection program.
Large number of databases of different kinds. The databases represent a very important percentage of the information stored in the deep web. Forums of diverse themes. However, we can also find very unpleasant and dangerous content such.
Note: It should be noted that 90% of the content that exists in the deep web is accessible to all users, content such as sale of drugs and weapons and various forums with warez content and much more. 4% of the content belongs to governments and organizations with great power and 6% of the content belongs to groups of paid killers and terrorist groups.
Precautions we must have when we navigate in the deep web
- To be able to do it inside a virtual machine.
- Do not download any files unless you’re sure you know what you download. It is possible that the files bring hidden scripts. Therefore the simple fact of downloading a file can give information to a third party of our identity. If you use Tor-Bundle, you will receive a notification each time you go to perform an “unsafe” act.
- Do not perform downloads or chat without first having set up chat applications and downloads to be completely anonymous. At this point it should be noted that there is a Live-USB distribution based on Debian that is called tails .
- No enter in your usual mail gmail or hotmail.
- In no case should you give clues as to what your identity may be.
- Do not open word, pdf or other files. These files may contain scripts that reveal our identity. In the case of having to open the files, do it inside a virtual machine and disconnected from the internet.
- Avoid browsing the sites with Candy, Pedo, bear, etc. nomenclatures. The content you are going to find is unpleasant.
- Do not activate any browser plug.
What are the ways to enter the deep web?
All material belonging to the deep web is not accessible in the ordinary way. To access this content we have to access through a proxy server. In case you want to investigate and experience a very good option to start is to do it through the Tor network. The Tor network will allow us to browse both the superficial web and within the deep web anonymously and safely.
If you search the net you will see many ways to navigate the deep web using Tor. The truth is that there are several options.
Follow these steps properly and you can easily access the deep web.
The dangers of Deep Web, the deep internet
However, beyond what we all know, there is a part of the Internet that escapes the search engines and allows users to remain anonymous. In addition, experts warn about their risks and the existence of child pornography and sale of drugs in deep web links.
There is an unknown Internet face. And dangerous because of the activities that are allowed there. By delving into this sea of knowledge, thousands and thousands of unknown web pages are generally not indexed in major search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. And the thunder box is uncovered. Deep Web: Deep Internet: is the part of the Internet that is not part of the superficial Internet, or rather, that is invisible to search engines since the content is not indexed are the deep web links.